New Upcoming Power: '206'

This afternoon I went on Help and I saw a moderator there named Katrina with the upcoming power that's currently in testing, otherwise known as Power 206.


What do you think 206 will have in stores for us? In the past 2 weeks, we've had TREEFX and CLAUS where many users, including myself, have managed to profit decently from! Could 206 be the same?

Maybe the power will have a Christmas theme, although in my honest opinion they really should be thinking about Thanksgiving... I mean, it's closer!

Make sure to leave a comment below! ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews