Christina wants GKALIENS Released... Time to be prepared?

This afternoon Christina came onto Trade and when she saw the huge price that GKALIENS had risen up to, she decided that it was time for it to re-release...

CREDIT: Credit to Teek for these images.

If you checked our previous post, you would've seen someone buying GKALIENS for 5000 xats! This power has not been released since June 2010 and is very rare.

Update: GKALIENS has now gone up to 5500 - 6000 xats.

 

I highly doubt it, but perhaps if Christina talks to 42 he may release some in future... this is a possibility as she had the idea of Black Friday 2011 with everything releasing at once!

Be sure to leave a comment and let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews