Xat's new Power feature!

Hey guys, guess what?!

Carbon told me that when he checked the powers page, they added a new thing! Check it out!

Here is a new feature added!  

You must accept the Terms and Conditions first, and type in your password. Then, the following should come up:


The box that is green shows you that that is the power required for Allpowers. However, the one in the red means that it is not needed for Allpowers.

What do you think of the new option xat have done? Does it help? Comment what you think, as I've had some people on Trade ask me what powers are requied!

IMPORTANT NOTICE WITH ALLPOWERS: The following smileys are listed for the Allpowers no group, epic or rares. Please don't get confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews