Featured post

It's been a long time ... XAT is dying - question is ... WHEN?!

This post will be completed within 3 days Hello. I'm Aisha. I have been on xat since February 2009, known by many. I have helped peopl...

FEAST Power NOW in Store! (CONSTANT UPDATES)

This is even better, isn't it?! 42 has now just released the limited power Feast into the stores!


The power was released @7PM GBT Time and 1,000 were released, starting at 975 xats each! 

UPDATE 1: The Feast power drops around 10 xats every 10 minutes.
UPDATE 2: Feast has been all sold out! The final price was around 400 xats, and the price on Trade is now currently 400 - 450 xats!

I'm sorry that I was unable to provide you with all the information, this was because I had to go and do some things.

Hope you got one! Happy Thanksgiving! (:   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews