Power #153 is Gold!

Hey guys!

I've just found someone with a gold sparkling pawn, and I was curious, but had found it that it was from the new power, called Gold!


I asked the person about the power, and this is what it looks like and what they said:


UPDATE 1: Carbon told me that 45 minutes ago xat released 3 Gold Powers costing 50,000 xats each! He managed to sell it for a staggering 70,000 xats on Trade!


The next power will be epic, and is Power #153! Not many testers had or sold this power, so is very rare on xat. Only Christina were one of the only people who had it!

UPDATE 2: The Gold power comes in store at random times, with no given warnings, so make sure you grab one in stores, for major profits! 

We'll keep you updated with further releases in the meantime. Remember, the power is not limited, but is a very expensive epic power!

Gold = 70,000 - 100,000 xats
Purple = 22,000 - 22,500 xats

Due to the new appearence of the Gold power, will Purple be less noticeable?! Keep me posted and let me know what you think!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews