Next power is Manga!

We've just got more news that power #151 is going to be named as the Manga power!

Xat haven't updated anything on their twitter, so here's how I got the evidence:


We also have the picture revealed:


And here is the holder attempting to sell it:





I think that the power is going to be LIMITED and will cost either 200 or 300 xats each! Right now the power costs 1,000 - 2,000 xats, and was @2,500 - 3,500 when the power first came into testing.


What are your thoughts of this new power? How will the smileys come out? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews