Xat's Power #149 is the KDog power!

I was checking xat's twitter today like I usually do, and I found some great information for fellow profiters!


Of course, our prediction was correct, as this power that's coming is going to be limited! Also like KChick, the power will also not be a group power. The picture for the power is also confirmed, check it out!


 

Pretty cute, huh?!



We also managed to predict that the next power was going to be KDog, as there is a pattern. You can expect that the next few powers xat will release are all the animals.

What do you think of the power? Let us know!

NOTE: We'll post right away as soon as the power is released or there are any further updates on the power...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews