Power 149 In Testing!

Last night, xat put their newest power into the testing phase.

The next power will be xat's #149 power, and like always, only a certain few have the power. I managed to catch one of them who bought it trying to sell:



<- He bought the test power for 4,000 xats. Do you think that was a fair trade for him?
















We do not know much about this power yet. The testing began late due to Bot's late release on Tuesday. We will keep you updated with our next post with all the information we know!

NOTE: I predict that the next power is going to be limited. What do you think? Comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews