Party Apologises...

Hello guys...


I am extremely sorry about the party that was supposed to be held yesterday evening. That's because I got back home an hour later when it was supposed to start, and I didn't know about what I was going to do...

So, here's the good news! Becky managed to get her gifts on Saturday, and I've been thinking hard and I'm going to hold another party to replace it! An even better one!


Here are the details...

Saturday 22nd October 2011
6.30 - 7.30 PM GBT Time
http://www.xat.com/Aishasites

I really hope as many of you are able to come as last time, and I'll make it up for you all that could make it! (:

Please comment if you're able to come, or type /f89694323 to add me and PC me!

Thank you, and I'm sorry for the changes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews