October 2011... What to expect!

Hey guys!

I am happy to finally publish my first post for this month (:

Let's just see what's going to happen (maybe) this month...
  • It will soon be exactly a year since the limited power Ugly first came into xat! 
  • Halloween will be here at the end of the month. Maybe xat will release this power for the third time since its first release in 2009! (Price is now 1800-1850)
  • Flix backgrounds that are to do with Halloween will also take place.
  • The Halloween powers such as Horror will be quite a popular!
    What do you think of this month? Got anything good planned? It's also the holidays coming up in 2 weeks for some of us! Let me know what you've got on your sleeve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews