Power 169 Currently In Testing!

Hey guys, sorry for the late reply, and happy leap year...!

Apparently, I was on xat Help today, and I saw Christina with the new power that's currently in testing! Take a look!


We are not sure whether this power is going to be limited or not, but we'll give you some hints and clues when we at least get the image and name for the power!

If you want to have a guess, leave a comment and let me know!

**Note** - In around 1-2 weeks, there will be the following...
  • Leave a comment with ALL your songs that you would like to listen to! We can add them onto our newly podcast that's on the AishaSites chat!
  • A new page that's updated and telling you all of the latest news on the AishaSites chat!
  • A new rule design for March 2012 has been added to the chat. Give us your views on it!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews