MOVIE Power Released!

Hey guys!

I'm afraid that the Movie power released very late last night, so I was unable to get an image of the release... for NOW. What I can give you, however, are the details to the release, and of course, the price...

ONLY 1,000 Movie powers were released, costing 300 xats each! Xat did not and still have not announced the release or how they're going to release it on their twitter, so nobody knows!

The price is now currently around 375 - 425 xats, and there are still only 1,000 left. Here is somebody selling for 400 xats:

  
We'll give you details on the actual power when the next release comes, with more information! Until then, keep checking on the blog for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews