Xat Power Store Glitch!

This afternoon, it was reported that xat have conceeded their 2nd major glitch so far in the year...!

What's the problem?
Apparently, when a xat user attempts to buy a power from the xat power store, you end up losing some of your powers! It may have also been xats, but so far everyone has only lost powers!
Xat Help have gotten around 10-20 people at the moment claiming the problem, and when I was at Jmann93sHangout at the time, 3 people were victims to the crisis. (They were trying to buy Heartfx)


The problem should be fixed soon, probably by Monday, but we'll keep you updated with all the info, so make sure that you keep on checking...!

Were you one of the victims who experienced this glitch? If so, leave a comment and I'll try to help you out the best I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews