Power 167 CONFIRMED as CARNIVAL!

Hey guys!

I was on Help today, when I saw someone with the new upcoming power called Carnival!

This is apparently confirmed as Power 167!


I then asked Brian if he could show me the smilies to the new power, and he was kind enough to do so... (credit to Brian)

Here is what Carnival will maybe be when it is released later today...

Status: LIMITED!
Release Date: Friday 17th February 2012
Store Price: 250 - 300 xats
Quantity: 7,000  
Description: This power gives you circus / carnival themed smilies! 

What do you think of this power? Are you going to save up your xats to buy one for yourself?! Leave a comment and let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews