HEARTFX Has Been Released!

We're sorry for not being able to provide you with the information about it before it came out, but we will let you know about it, now!

Power 166 is the new power HeartFX and it released at 10am GBT Time!

It is an unlimited power and it costs 200 xats. It is also a Valentine's Day themed power and comes with Heart styled glowing effects to any smiley!

Remember, 'FX' stands for 'Effects'.

Also, for a limited time only the Valenine themed hats are back!

 Do you remember these?! You need to also have Hat, or you can't use these sexy pawns!

What do you think? Leave me a comment, and let me know!

Name: HeartFX
Smiley: 
 


Status: unlimited
Price: 200 xats
Group? No.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews