Power 165 Is KDUCK!

Hey guys! 




What must the power above me be, you wonder...? It's none other than the new power, KDUCK!

This morning, I saw Brian holding and testing the new power, which has been confirmed as 'KDUCK'.

 
Here he is playing around with the power...!


It currently costs between 1,000 - 2,000 xats, and will release sometime today.

NOTE: This is a rumour that I (Aisha) Predict! Please be aware that it isn't necassarily true!  
Image:  
Status: LIMITED!
Quantity: 7,000
Price in store:  200 xats
Group Power?: No.

What do you think of this power? It will come with funky duck themed smileys! Leave a comment and let me know what you think below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews