Charlie Has An Awesome ID!

Today I saw Charlie with a FANTASTIC ID!


The rarest ID I saw somebody have that was not a xat staff was Sane (6494). That ID was worth 300,000 xats at the time. ($2200) Charlie is not a xat staff, and has had 1M recently. He is also a xat volunteer / tester and has a range of 2 million xats.

What do you think of this ID? I think it looks awesome!! It would cost a fortune though, I'm sure I could never afford it! I'm not sure where and who he bought it from, but it's best mind my own buisness, eh?

What are your opinions on his ID? Have you seen it before? Leave me a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews