CARNIVAL Powers Going OUT Of Stores!



 IMPORTANT!




When xat usually don't announce whether a power will become limited or not, they have the rights to trick you into bringing it out from the stores...! Just like Heartfx, Carnival was never announced how it will be released...

At 4pm GMT Time I was on and I had seen there being 325 remaining of Carnival powers. It was going to become LIMITED!


Alot of people had around 20+ of the power, so it's most likely not going to go up in price very much...

Hurry and get yours now before it goes out of stock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews