Try and Sketch THIS ... Power 227 is 'SKETCH'.

Okay , so maybe I'm not such a good drawer , I admit ... but that's why I'm thinking of buying myself the newest power , SKETCH .

Want to see the smiley yourself? Here it is along with this mini comical 'sketch' itself! Haha , get it?

'Forest background' not used for money but for entertainment purposes ONLY.

This was confirmed at around **3.30pm BST** on xat_test and the smiley was spotted on Xatworld and has been posted on the xat_test blog. This power is indeed ID 227 .

Update (4.07pm) - Sooky spotted with the new power, where the smiley now shows;

 

Opinion is split about this power , users liking it but I managed to also catch a few not liking it. Here's what a few people said;

 
Like it says above , this power is a smiley power , so obviously comes along with Sketchy smilies. The smilies will be posted on the blog as soon as the power is released!

So , what are we expecting? Here's a mock edit I did to show you what it looks like when the power is in stores!



I hope that's accurate for you!

Here's my view on the power;

AISHA'S VIEW: So , the smiley itself looks strange to me. Why? It may sound weird, but it doesn't seem too graphic compared to the other ones. Obviously the graphics aren't top notch for any of these powers. I predict the cost will be 250 xats and will be a LIMITED power. I see it being a profit after the first release obviously due to there not many around , but it also depends on the Twitter announcement and how many are released in total.

UPDATE 2: (4.30pm) - A banner for the new power SKETCH has been added , with the smilies. People assume that it's going to be unlimited as there is no countdown and no 'LIMITED' next to it!


A while ago Tom2 also posted the smilies on the main chat to see if they were showing;

  
And finally , some more drama with the same questions being asked;


A user spotted on Trade trying to sell the power with the smiley!


Another user selling;

  

So , that's roughly my view on the power , what's yours? Leave a comment below and let me know, I'd love to hear shared views! c:

-Aisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews