Blog Poll BROKEN ...

Hi guys,

Last week I finally set up a new blog poll. Sadly .... there's been a problem.

Every day the votes go back to 0 , which is why nobody has voted on it yet. So , this is what I've decided to do ...

Starting on May 3rd , I will set up an official Author Application post asking if we should have more Authors that will last for around 2 - 3 weeks as the poll was based on this.

On June 1st the application itself will be available for another 2 weeks. More detail on that later in May.

Sorry for any problems this may have caused.
-Aisha  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews