My Pencil broke ... Power 228 is 'LED'.

Note: This post will be fully detailed tomorrow , with images and gossip. Here is a rough knowledge on the new power.

Hey guys!

On Thursday we all saw the new power 228 being testing. Well, today (friday evening) it was confirmed to be LED.

Here I managed to catch somebody with the new power on xat_test ;
 


Not what you expected it to look like, eh? That's what I thought too! Well , apparently this is an FX power , which we haven't seen in a while, so will be awesome!

Function?

Type a message with 'LED lighted effects' , which can be up to 12 characters long (like num I assume?) which you can also add different colours too! Awesome!

This power also comes with a free pawn! (posted saturday)

There is also a generator that users can use. This will be posted tomorrow as well with more info.

So, what do you think of the power? There'll be more information soon! It seems a good power, but I know it'll be expensive!

Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts and opinions about the new power!
-Aisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews