DROP has Dropped ... Not just THAT!

HI GUYS!

I apologise for leaving this post blank!

Anyway ...

I'm sure that you remember the power ... DROP . A bit of controversy, with it reaching the peak of 33,000 xats on the debut of release ... well not anymore!

A couple of days ago the price was at 2,300 - 2,500 xats and had settled at that for a couple of weeks ... well ...

ESSEKIEL HAS SOLD ALL 4,000 DROP POWERS!

Yes, this has been CONFIRMED by at least 5 people I talked to on TRADE. He has , and that is why the power has dropped!

It has now stayed at around 1,000 - 1,100 xats but could drop more...



UPDATE: DROP has decreased price even more over the last couple of days , but as the price has now settled I can now confirm the price to be between 900 - 950 xats ... very cheap if you think about it!




It COULD raise ... depending on demand.


Meanwhile , I'm sure you all also remember the KMOUSE power! Well , being how stupid users can be (no offence intended) the price has increased overnight from 900 - 1100 xats to what is now currently between 2,000 - 2,600 xats!

Yes, you've read ... It's increased by more than DOUBLE it's original price!

Proof;




Please be aware for scammers.

Safe Trading!
-Aisha 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews