'SKETCH' Release

About time!

Release 1: At **12.00am BST** or **7.00pm EST** 42 finally released the newest power , SKETCH (227)





According to sources from xatalert ...



x2000 released costing 200 xats each.

MOCK EDIT OF RELEASE!

The power is now currently LIMITED ;


The current price on Trade is now between 400 - 450 xats (Sunday 8.30am) , so you should've been able to make a profit if you managed to buy in stores.

Release 2: At around **10am BST** (Sunday) SKETCH had been spotted in the stores available for users to buy!

Around 2000 were released costing 200 xats each.

A friend of mine gave me this screenshot and let me use it for my site , so credits to her! (name published tomorrow)


Obviously now the release went quite slow , with the price being 220 - 240 xats during the release.

The current price is now around 280 - 330 xats , so has increased throughout the day.

  

This power is highly likely to be UNLIMITED as there is no limited notice on the banner with no countdown and there was no announcement on the release.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the power! Leave a comment below and be sure to let me know c:
-Aisha  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews