Weekly News

Hi everyone,

As a new week is coming to an end, I will be focusing on the highlights which have happened this week.

The following are...

  • Halloween has hit the trend on xat this month! The power has risen from 800 - 850 xats to 1000 - 1050 xats.
 
  • CARVE , (another Halloween themed power) has risen from 200 - 250 xats to a huge 450 - 500 xats!
 
  • The new power is expected to begin testing later today or tomorrow.
 
  • GAG is finally dropping from 950 - 1000 to 800 - 850 xats.
 
  • Halloween pawns are rumoured to be back soon!

If you spot any other things that have happened on xat this week, be sure to leave a comment and let me know! (you'll get credit!)
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews