'UNDEFINED' Spotted!

At **12.55pm** today I was on Trade where me and a few other users had spotted Christina , Victor and Charlie with the test power!

For some reason, instead of it being a number, it had appeared as 'undefined'. Take a look and see!

 
This has already started commotion on the chat!


However, despite people buying, this power is not available to Trade as it was released less than 20 minutes ago! This was apparently explained to the users by Christina.



This power is going to probably be ID 201 later today, and will be released on the weekend.

Update: Mihay has been spotted with [7] 'undefined' powers!

 
Do you think this power will be LIMITED or UNLIMITED? I have a feeling that we're going to get alot of profit out of it like with DROP , but we'll have to wait and see!

Leave a comment to let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews