NEIGH! Power 197 is 'PONY'... Official Guide!

Hello everybody,

Today I discovered on xat_test that power 197 (which was announced 2 weeks ago) has finally been confirmed as PONY!


Here is the smiley in different sizes:

So, who did I see have this power? Someone named Matt, who had bought the power for 1,500 xats with their reason being 'I love ponies' no joke!

I also found out what the power was because of the scroller which was announced onto the chat...


Next up are the smileys...

Note: PONY comes with 12 pony smileys with different emotions. The following are in order from left to right...


(pony) (poback) (pocall) (poclap) (pocry) (poeat) (pofan) (poglasses) (pohay) (pomane) (ponyd) (powhip)

Weekly LIMITED pawn: (hat#htp) - Gives you a pony pawn like shown below...


Finally, we can tell you that it's going to be close to releasing as it has been released into the store. However , it is currently unavailable !

 
It will probably be out in a couple of hours, so save your xats and be prepared!

So, that's all you need to know about the upcoming power. It's most likely going to be LIMITED , but what do you think?

Leave a comment to let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews