EXCLUSIVE: Change of plan?

A few days ago a user called Joseph asked 42 on information about Power 127 and if it was going to get released today.

However , on Thursday we found out that Power 198 began testing, so what would happen to Power 127?

Luckily, Carbon was on the case as he asked 42's other account (Tom2) whether or not there was a change of plan to the release. This was his reply;
Note: Full Credit to Carbon for his help and image.

   
It all seems very strange to me, but does this mean that Power 127 is going to be massive? What will Power 198 become?

Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews