Silentm is next power!

Hey guys!

3 posts in one day?! Haha! Just catching up, that's all! (:

I've just discovered that the new power that's coming to xat is the power 142 called Silentm! I managed to take a screenshot of the volunteer that's selling the power! (There's no picture for the power yet)

  
We are not sure whether this power will be limited or not, but the name kind of gives away what it does... but still, tell me what you think the power will be, and the description! Whoever gets it right will win 50 xats! Note: Remember to include your xat name and ID. Contest ends when the power is released (1 week)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews