New Author!

Hey guys!

As you may have seen on the last post , you may have noticed that it was done by a new person. That's right, becuase our Blog has recruited ...

His name is @Ettam , and I feel that he is a good member of the Blog and will help me with missed information as well as posting about Xat ID's.

If you have any questions or problems about his appointment (Unlikely as he is a very nice guy) , then you can E-mail me or leave a comment asking for further discussions.

If YOU would like to become an Author , leave a comment and wait for an Application post on the blog.

Let's make 2013 a success! :-D
-Aisha 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews