Power 230 is 'HAIR2F'

Hi all!

Look at all these powers that are coming onto xat , and this week there's another new one, ID 230.



The current price is now 2000 - 3000 xats , but don't worry because tomorrow the price will decrease!

UPDATE (Saturday) - The name of the power has been Confirmed! It is known as 'HAIR2F' , according to sources from XatAlert and XatWorld!

  
Other users have also confirmed this;


 

What do you think Power 230 is going to be? I'd love to hear your comments!
Smilies will be posted soon. In the meantime, let me know what you think!

-Aisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews