LATEST Power Craze: 'HERO'

Before I start , I make these power posts to make sure that you avoid scammers and that you don't get ripped off by fellow users, as prices can rise or decrease unexpectatley.

So anyway ...

DR LOVE has been buying all HERO powers recently and a few other users decided to join in.

After a few days, the price has now increased up to between 1,100 - 1,400 xats , which is the highest it's ever been in its history!

Check out some users buying and selling;








Nobody knows what's going to happen, but it's most likely going to drop down in price.
-Aisha
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews