Nikki's Birthday Party Details!

To make up for Becky's missed bday I couldn't attend to, I have decided to make another for Nikki, who's been a very good/old friend to me.

Here are all the details you need to know about the party:

Date: Sunday 29th January 2012
Time: Arrive at 5.30pm, but it will officially start at 5.45pm GMT.
Place: AishaSites chat.
Hosts: Aisha & Orgal.
VIP: Becky, Knitted

NOTE: Chat VIP's will be a Moderator. There will be a detailed scheldule of the events on the day later today.

If you are able to come, or like to host any contests, please leave a comment and I will get back to you. 

I hope to make this special. It will be small, and end at 7.15pm GMT Time.   



WARNING!
GMT IS 5 HOURS AHEAD OF CENTRAL US TIME! THIS MEANS THE PARTY WILL BEGIN AT 12.45PM US TIME! DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU LIVE, LEAVE A COMMENT AND I WILL CONVERT THE TIME FOR YOU.

THANKS FOR READING, AND I HOPE YOU CAN COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews