New Owner on Trade!

Hey guys!

I apologise for not having a post for the past few days, it's because there has not been much going on! However, even though you may have looked on xat's twitter, (also on blog) I'll keep you updated with what has happened since my last post!

1) 42 has created a new contest, to win Purple, Allpowers no rares, and Namecolor, along with more! All you have to do is comment on the xat forum what you think they should do to improve their site more!
2) Power #155 is still currently in testing! However, it has been reduced to 1,000 - 2,000 xats, and may soon drop even lower!
3) More christmas gifts have been added into the stores! More information will be posted on that later on.
4) Namecolor has reached it's original price afterwards @9900 - 9970 xats, and Purple has been risen to 23,000 - 23,500 xats!

Now, this afternoon I was on Trade, and I saw this new owner. I have never seen him/her before and I am not sure who that person is! Check this out!


Do you recognise or know that person from anywhere? If you do, please leave a comment and let me know, that would be pretty useful, considering I am currently a perm mod on Trade! (once again)
Congratulations for you becoming an owner!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews