Summer Party?

Hello!

Of course, summer's here, and we all need to cool off from the sweat!
I've been thinking of having a summer party this year, on the Aishasites chatroom! Here is some of the stuff you'd excpect if it were to take place...

  • An hour long promotion on the Chatroom to keep everybody active and busy!
  • Contests may take place for different kinds of stuff! (Mianly ranks and xats)
  • We may go on Club Penguin and play some games!
The time would be Mid August but depending on the situation. The party would be between 1-3 hours long, and would mainly be between 12-3PM american time.

THIS is if I have decided to hold a Summer party. Post comments about what you think the summer party should be!

Note: As some of you well know, I held a Christmas party on my old chatroom last year. It turned out to be a success in the end, with over 15 people attending the party, with prizes given out! It was good, and we hope to have an even BETTER party this year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews