Power 256: 'ZWHACK'.

IMPORTANT: As the new power is now only classified as 'UNDEFINED' I will no longer be doing posts about the new 'test power' being released. I apologise if this was what you partly came to this Blog to check for.

Hi everyone!

The newest power was confirmed today as ZWHACK. A weird name for a power, only to be known that it was going to be a GAME POWER.

Here is the smiley:

   
Looks like a Halloween themed power, doesn't it? I quite like the smiley, looks a bit like (foe) in a way, right?

42 and TOM2 were seen on both chats, xat_test AND xat_test2 , as seen in the images below:

 

Anyway, since it's a 'Game power', I take it you'll want to know what the function is? Well, look no further!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews