EXCLUSIVE: 9 Digit Auction COMING?

NOTE: This post is just a rumour, and doesn't mean that it's true , so it's just an Exclusive because we're the only blog to uncover the info.

On Saturday afternoon a Moderator on xat_test suggested 42 that he should do a 9 Digit ID Auction soon because it'd be a nice change instead of the usual 8 and 7 digits we see. This was his reply;

 

Blizzard said he should release it next week. Usually when 42 confirms it it's usually true , which is why I posted this just in case.

What are your thoughts on a 9 digit Auction? Be sure to leave a comment to let me know!
-Aisha
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews