Power 217 is NUCLEAR.

Hi all,

On Thursday afternoon we all knew what the new power was going to be , but late last night we found out the function and the smiley of the power itself!

The smiley is shown below;


What do you think? I think that it looks cool!

So, what's the function of this power? All we know so far is that there's an APP that you can create 'nuclear smilies' with. Here are some examples of smilies created with the Nuclear power!

 
What do you think of this new power? I think it looks pretty cool , and will probably buy it when it gets released!

Be sure to leave a comment below with your thoughts!
- Aisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews