9 ID DIGIT AUCTION COMMENCING!

WOW! And I mean, WOW!

Yesterday evening I had posted an EXCLUSIVE POST that there was possibly going to be a 9 digit Auction that 42 said , and it's come true!

At around **6pm GMT** 42 came on xat_test to try out the 9 digit Auction, (as there has been an introduction to 10 digits) and announced it on Twitter.

  
There's only 1 you can try and win, although there are more you can try to bid on. Here are the prices;





























42 was testing to see if it worked;



There may also be a possibly that there would be Auctions for more M ID's, which in my opinion would be cool;

 
What do you think of a 9 digit Auction? Leave a comment to let me know! =:)
-Aisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews