x1000 EIGHTIES Released! (50 per USER)

At **3.15pm GMT** Tom2 released the newest power into the stores , known as EIGHTIES. (power 211)


x1000 released costing 250 xats . **50 PER USER!**



The release went quite slow because not many knew that you could get up to 50 per user , including myself.

UPDATE: S O L D !

The current price on Trade is around 350 - 450 xats and is expected to perhaps rise a bit more in price .  

Did you buy yourself an EIGHTIES power? We'll keep you updated on prices tomorrow! 

Be sure to leave a comment below and give me your opinions on this new power!
- Aisha
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews