Power 211 is 'EIGHTIES'

It was confirmed today that the new power 211 is going to be called 'EIGHTIES'.

Carbon gave me this picture to use for the Blog , so credits to him. Look at the power smiley for it;

 
This power could most likely have smileys to do with the 1980's (20th century) which could be interesting! I think the smiley looks decent , and could be profitable , depending on if it's limited or not!

Another user was trying to sell the power ;


Yep , I definitely think that the smiley looks cool!

This is a smiley power , and it comes with x14 1980 smileys . The following are shown below. (PICTURE COMING SOON)


The power also comes with a pawn , available for a Limited Time Only .


UPDATE: Information on the power is now published on the Power wiki page.

 
UPDATE 2: Power has been updated into the store , but has not yet been released! It has been confirmed as a limited power!

That's everything you need to know about EIGHTIES . What are your thoughts on this new power? I think the smiley is cool , and will probably buy it! I also feel that it will be LIMITED.

Be sure to leave a comment with your opinions below!
-Aisha

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews