Featured post

It's been a long time ... XAT is dying - question is ... WHEN?!

This post will be completed within 3 days Hello. I'm Aisha. I have been on xat since February 2009, known by many. I have helped peopl...

Power 211 is 'EIGHTIES'

It was confirmed today that the new power 211 is going to be called 'EIGHTIES'.

Carbon gave me this picture to use for the Blog , so credits to him. Look at the power smiley for it;

 
This power could most likely have smileys to do with the 1980's (20th century) which could be interesting! I think the smiley looks decent , and could be profitable , depending on if it's limited or not!

Another user was trying to sell the power ;


Yep , I definitely think that the smiley looks cool!

This is a smiley power , and it comes with x14 1980 smileys . The following are shown below. (PICTURE COMING SOON)


The power also comes with a pawn , available for a Limited Time Only .


UPDATE: Information on the power is now published on the Power wiki page.

 
UPDATE 2: Power has been updated into the store , but has not yet been released! It has been confirmed as a limited power!

That's everything you need to know about EIGHTIES . What are your thoughts on this new power? I think the smiley is cool , and will probably buy it! I also feel that it will be LIMITED.

Be sure to leave a comment with your opinions below!
-Aisha

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews