EXCLUSIVE: Power 212 in Testing!

Hi guys,

Now, you may be wondering, why is this post an exclusive? Test powers always come every week? Well , this week , the new test power is already out , and today is a TUESDAY!

It most likely means that Tom2 is the only user with the test power , which is ID '212'. Don't believe me? Here's an image;

  
Why do you feel 212 released so early? Carbon (the provider of the image , so credits to him) , had thought that it may be something big!

Be sure to leave a comment on what you think below!
-Aisha
 

2 comments:

  1. Today, xat volunteers already received this power!

    Same as Carbon, I think is something big

    Hean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Posted about it , thank you for the info! :)
      And I'm not sure , might be another Limited power though xD

      Delete

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews