EXCLUSIVE: 5 GOLDS Release!

Hmm .. Tuesday is just that sort of odd day on xat today , isn't it?

At **5.35pm GMT** Tom2 released some more GOLD powers thanks to some great convincing skills by Carbon. Here was the conversation through PC;

 
If you've also noticed , Tom2 also mentions ID Auctions ... so could they possibly be coming back after a few months?

But this was what got the power to release;


Proof the power released ,





5 released costing 50,000 xats each

I highly doubt it when I say this , but I hope you got one!

The People Who Bought GOLD
Carbon , MuMy , Aisha , Amy
 
-Aisha
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews