TOM2 testing on xat_test2 (BOOT release hint?)

Hello.

At around **4.30pm BST** I was on xat_test2 and it was just me and TOM2 that was online on the chat. He asked me to test something:


Next he needed to test something in private chat:

 

He was then testing the kisses:
 

And finally, one of my friends asked Tom if he will sometime release BOOT, which is now dubbed as an 'Epic power' as it is now currently 21,500 - 22,500 xats.

 

What do you think he may be testing, and do you think BOOT or ANGEL will release this year? It needs to!
- Aisha
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews