EXCLUSIVE: CYAN PAWN!!!!

OMG!

Originally the Cyan pawn was supposed to be for Celebrities such as Ashley Leggat, but yesterday morning when I logged onto xat, I saw that I had the Cyan pawn all of a sudden! This was most likely a new pawn update...

Don't you believe me? Check these Screenshots out! (NOT FAKE!)

Before: The normal green pawn  
Now: The CYAN pawn which was mysteriously added to our accounts.
 
The pawn also appears when you send a message onto a chat, like below:



Wow! That is so awesome! Or well, it would have been if it weren't for ... APRIL FOOLS!

This surely tricked me, as well as with several other users. However, some flaws were spotted to catch the users out. They were ...

  • Only you were able to see yourself with the CYAN pawn. No other users had the pawn colour.
  •  The pawn does not show as a power, or was it as announced as a feature.

So, what do you think? I think it was a good prank this year, can't wait to see what happens for 2015!
- Aisha

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews