Finally! 200 'RANDOM' Test powers Released! (250 xats in Stores!)

Hello.

Finally! After many weeks, the RANDOM power has finally been available to the public ... well, almost, anyway! Why? We'll tell you!

At around **3.30pm GMT** RANDOM was sold in small numbers as the power was still in testing.

200 released costing 250 xats each.

Special thanks: A big thank you to Hean id151757909 (151757909) for providing me with this image to use.

Wow, that's pretty cheap for a power that took so long to test, and a small amount to be released as well!

Update: SOLD OUT!

 

So, how is the price on TRADE doing? Check out the updates on our Blog below:

4.45pm GMT - The price has quickly increased to become 600 - 750 xats. I have a feeling that it will be pretty expensive for the next few hours!


4.55pm GMT - RANDOM now has a range in price. The average, we believe, we currently now between 800 - 1100 xats.









Wow!
It's safe for me to say that I did NOT expect that! Anyhows, I have a feeling that this will be an unlimited power, but I'll keep you up to date throughout the day.

Meanwhile, don't be afraid to leave a comment letting me know your thoughts and opinions on the release and the new power itself!
- Aisha 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews