NEW Power 241 & NEW Kisses!

Hey everyone,

On Thursday Afternoon Volunteers had received the new number, '241'.

 
The price was between 1500 - 2000 xats with many people trying to sell the new number.

MEANWHILE ...

Tom2 was online at xat_test trying out a variety of different kisses, and they are all shown in the screenshots below:








So, there you go! We aren't sure on what the new power is going to be yet, but we'll let you know as soon as you can! I do personally think though that these kisses are going to be related to the new power!

What do you think? Leave a comment to let me know!
- Aisha


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews