Featured post

It's been a long time ... XAT is dying - question is ... WHEN?!

This post will be completed within 3 days Hello. I'm Aisha. I have been on xat since February 2009, known by many. I have helped peopl...

Friendly Notice from Aishasites.

Hello.

In accordance of 2015, within the next few weeks there will be some updates going around the Blog. The following will be updated:

  • The xat error list will be updated, adding new errors and glitches.
  • ALL comments which have not been replied to due to me being busy, have now been replied. I apologise for the long wait for this.
  • In addition to above, I will now reply to comments within 48 hours.
  • A NEW page where you can ask me questions about xat, my Blog and general trivia. There will be rules on this.
  •  "Saturday Crazes" will be following the 'Friday' power crazes I used to do weekly!

Comments are under moderation so I will be able to verify them whenever I am online. Like above, this should be within 48 hours.
 
If there are any other suggestions, please leave a comment. Blogging here wouldn't be worthwhile without you visitors! :-)
- Aisha
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews