Friendly Notice from Aishasites.

Hello.

In accordance of 2015, within the next few weeks there will be some updates going around the Blog. The following will be updated:

  • The xat error list will be updated, adding new errors and glitches.
  • ALL comments which have not been replied to due to me being busy, have now been replied. I apologise for the long wait for this.
  • In addition to above, I will now reply to comments within 48 hours.
  • A NEW page where you can ask me questions about xat, my Blog and general trivia. There will be rules on this.
  •  "Saturday Crazes" will be following the 'Friday' power crazes I used to do weekly!

Comments are under moderation so I will be able to verify them whenever I am online. Like above, this should be within 48 hours.
 
If there are any other suggestions, please leave a comment. Blogging here wouldn't be worthwhile without you visitors! :-)
- Aisha
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews