Xat: ANGEL and GOLD Powers in STORES!

Hello!

Today I was logging on casually in xat, when many users were pointing out that ANGEL and GOLD powers were in the stores. Shocked, I decided to check it out:




I am not sure how many were released, but when I checked there was luckily only 1 remaining. I rapidly typed out my password and clicked 'BUY POWERS' praying to God it would complete the purchase...



And...

 

APRIL FOOLS!

So, xat has decided to celebrate this year's April Fools. However, it was quite obvious as there was only '1' remaining, a bigger quantity would have fooled lots more people personally, along with a more expensive price.

So, did you fall for it? Just in case you were wondering the actual prices on TRADE are, Angel is 14,500 - 15,000 xats and Gold 55,000 - 55,000 xats.

Enjoy pranking! ;-)
- Aisha    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews