EXCLUSIVE: Smiley Bar Makeover...?

Hello.

This afternoon I decided to log into xat_test to say hello to some people, when I had discovered that the smiley bar had seemed a bit different in appearance! This was also when I saw Mihay a xat Volunteer posting some smileys!

Take a look:






Some users told me that they looked more 'cartoon' , and as these smileys are currently only available on official xat chats , I decided to take a screenshot and compare the appearances of both!


Comparison: On the top is what the smiley bar currently looks like, and on the bottom is what it might become!  

Wow!

So, there we go. I think some of them look pretty cool, but there are some I prefer to stay the same!

Be sure to leave a comment with your thoughts and opinions below!
- Aisha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews