Power 244 = (KICKALL) and POLL RESULTS!

Woo, it's that time again!

This afternoon at around 4pm BST TOM2 was spotted on xat_test with the new upcoming power, also known as 244.

Here's an image:

 
Whilst I was on the chat, I managed to get some people's opinion on what they think the new power could be ...

Here's a few:






So, there you go. 3 people asked including a Volunteer

Now, I'd like to know what YOU think! Make sure you leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!
CONFIRMED!
It was posted on @xatalert that the new upcoming power was going to be called 'KICKALL'. This allows you to kick all guests that are in the chatroom.

POLL RESULTS
After a couple of days of voting for what you thought of the new power, 'STICKY' the results are shown below:

 
The results were pretty close, but it seems that the majority of users liked the new power!
 
- Aisha :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews